A Few Words from Food Service
Lots of changes and procedures will be in place to keep students safe this year
- Physical distancing will be practiced during service and while eating.
- Pre-packaged items will be used for the safety of the students.
- The students will be served on styrofoam trays.
- At the MS/HS there will be limited Ala-carte items available in the beginning of the school year.
- Breakfast will be a Grab N Go at the elementary and MS/HS building.
- Elementary menu will consist of Main Entrée, hot & cold vegetable, fruit and a milk.
- MS/HS menu will consist of main entrée, a second main entrée option, hot & cold vegetable, fruit and a milk.
- The menu is subjected to change.
This institution is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Number in the () indicates the number of carbs in the item.
- skim & 1% (11)
- strawberry (22)
- chocolate (24)
- juice @ breakfast (13)
Breakfast & Lunch Prices
Please put student or parent name on the envelope when submitting money. PLEASE have money taken to the elementary office, MS/HS kitchen, or central office by 9:00 a.m. You also can deposit money into your student's account through Infinite Campus.