In-person school registration is August 4, from 9 to 7 at the HS/MS library.
In-person school registration is for families who are new to the district, families without internet access, families unable to complete the online registration, and families with questions. All other families should be able to register for school online through Infinite Campus. Contact central office (641-342-4969) for login assistance.
Due to COVID-19 and campus construction, the following protocols are in place.
- Approach campus via the new road, Seminole Way. Parking is available on the north side of the campus and entry can be made through the middle school entry doors.
- Only one family member allowed, no students
- Must follow social distancing signage
- Face coverings are recommended
- Pay book fees, lunch and activity tickets online. If you need assistance with the Infinite Campus parent portal user names and/or passwords, please call the district office (641-342-4969).
- Free and reduced meal applications will be mailed to all households to be completed and returned.