Beginning March 26th, Clarke Community School District will be providing sack meals to students at various locations throughout the community. Food bags will include breakfasts and lunches for 3 days.
Students MUST be present to receive a bag of food. If an adult arrives without a child they WILL NOT receive a bag. You will only receive the amount of bags for the amount of children in the vehicle. UPDATE: Under the new USDA guidance, children do not need to be present at the meal sites. Parents and caregivers will be asked to share the school name where each child attends, if they are of school age.
Meals will be offered from 11:00am-12:00pm on Mondays and Thursdays (3/26, 3/30, 4/2, 4/6, 4/9, 4/13, 4/16, 4/20, 4/23, 4/27, 4/30)
· Clarke Elementary School (Entrance 5 driveway: South side)
· Warren Park in Osceola parking lot
· Weldon Community Center parking lot
· Van Wert Community Center parking lot
· Woodburn Fire Station parking lot
If you have questions, please contact Steve Seid at 641-342-4969 ext.6.