MS/HS Library Upgrades to Alexandria v7
Monday, November 09, 2020
ALEX RESEARCHER IS NOW IN THE CLOUD!
- Our MS/HS online library catalog has been upgraded to a new version, Alexandria v7, which allows our catalog to be hosted in the Cloud.
- Our MS/HS online catalog, Alex Researcher, is now available to students/staff 24/7, 365 days per year!
- It is a similar to our old version, Alexandria v6, but there are some neat changes. For written directions for using Alex Researcher, all four modules, v7, click written directions for v7.
- For short videos explaining how to use Alexandria Researcher, Search module, v7, click Alex v7 videos.
- With v7, students/staff can now access their library account, at anytime, with their barcode number and password.
- Once logged in, students/staff can check to see what books they currently have checked out, when those books are due, can see any overdue book fines/lost book charges, place holds on books they want to check out, write book reviews, etc. (Due to COVID-19, students are not being charged for overdue book fines after March 13, 2020, and throughout the 2020-2021 school year. Students/staff are still responsible paying for any lost books.)
- Virtual students may use the new Alexandria Researcher to request books from the library. After placing your hold on a book or books, Mrs. Wiley will email you when they are ready to be picked up in the MS or the HS office.
- All students/staff will need to contact Mrs. Wiley for their username and password to access their account.