Check back regularly for Important Upcoming dates!
Clarke Preschool Holiday Concert
When: December 7, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
Where: Clarke High School Auditorium
Please arrive with your child no later than 6:15. The teachers will be
there to greet the students and help them prepare for the concert.
December 23, 2017 -January 3, 2018
Preschool resumes Thursday, January 4th, 2017
Clarke Community Preschool
is taking Applications for the 2017-2018 School Year!
Where: The Village Early Childhood Center
2500 College Drive, Osceola, IA 50213
Eligible children must be 4 years of age by September 15, 2017.
Documents needed for enrollment include the child's original birth certificate (a copy will be made),
insurance information and immunization record. A physical is required of each child before starting school.
Call 641-342-1421 for more information.
NO WAITING LIST- don't delay your child's education even a day!
4 and 5 year olds FREE
Your child is our focus!
We don't need proof of income or other legal documents.
By law, we only need a copy of immunizations and a current physical by the first day of school.
Clarke Community Preschool promises the highest quality preschool programming with best practices occurring every day from highly trained and Early Childhood educated professionals.
Standards are aligned with the Department of Education and Clarke Community School Kindergarten.
3 year old children are served by The Village - (641) 342-1421
Why Clarke Preschool?
* Licensed teachers including specialized training in Early Childhood and Special Education
* Certified teaching assistants
* 3 certified staff per classroom
* Full staff attendance at professional development training's
* Maximum of 20 students per classroom
* On-line State monitored curriculum
* Commitment to an education plan for ever single student in the program
* Field trips
* District wide school facility use (ex. Holiday program and Graduation at HS auditorium)
* District wide resources and teacher meeting participation by PK staff
* 4 star out of 5 star QRS rated facility
* AEA supports for special services/needs = HIGH QUALITY Pre-School for your child to prepare them for Kindergarten and beyond
DISTRICT Site for Special Needs students: no other Preschool legally certified!