Clarke Band Boosters
The Clarke Band Booster Organization provides support for the Clarke Band Department. Any parent with a child in the Band Program is automatically considered a member. No dues or entry fees are required.
Band Boosters meet on the second Wednesday of each month at 6 p.m. in the High School Band Room. The Boosters do not meet over the summer months.
The Band Boosters provide the following services and/or support:
- Uniform organization and storage
- Chaperones at out-of-town events
- Snacks at out-of-town events, as well as food for summer night rehearsals
- Concessions at events held at Clarke
- Fundraisers to provide financial support for the program
- Sounding board for the Clarke Band Department staff