Washington DC/Boston Trip Information
CLARKE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
WASHINGTON DC / BOSTON TRIP 2020
If you were not able to attend the meeting on May 14th you can still register and go on the trip.
- All current 5th, 6th, and 7th graders and their parents are eligible to go on this trip.
- Any Clarke student in high school that has previously gone on the trip, is also eligible to go based on availability and approval from trip leader.
- Registration fee is $95 which is deducted from the total balance due.
- Student trip cost is: $2433
- Adult(parent) cost is: $2879 (must pass Clarke background check)
- If you register on or before May 16th at midnight you will get $100 off the trip cost.
- HS Credit: Learn more here: https://www.eftours.com/help-center/education/high-school-credit and at https://www.eftours.com/about-weshare. Anyone who is interested EF will add it onto their account so that the email is automatically triggered to them about 70 days before the tour to begin the pre-tour work. There is no cost for high school credit, it’s just a component in the computer.
- TO REGISTER go to: Efexploreamerica.com/1933087PW
- If you have any questions about this process please email Mr. Beener at